Sunday 7 June 2015

Rose Gold & Gray Eye Make-Up For Prom

Rose Gold & Gray Eye Make-Up For Prom
Yaaay! Exams are over for the academic year and I am free. Now I can catch up on all my editing for videos I had pre-recorded between April and May. Starting off with a rose gold and gray eye make-up tutorial that would look great as a prom make-up.
Rose Gold & Gray Eye Make-Up For Prom
And yep, I know prom is over for most people but this is a great look for brides, wedding guests and for date night.
Rose Gold & Gray Eye Make-Up For Prom
Some of you may know that I do my mum's make-up every Saturday as a kind of pamper session for both of us and she lets be creative. My mum typically likes grays, taupes and browns on her eyes but is quite experimental and open-minded when we have our Saturday sessions - why not mix it up!
Rose Gold & Gray Eye Make-Up For Prom
Copying my mum is a regular occurrence in my looks so it is a good reference for those who think they are too old for certain looks - I am telling you that you most certainly are not. I know I'll be wearing glitter in my 90s.
Rose Gold & Gray Eye Make-Up For Prom
This make-up is a re-creation of one I had done her a few weeks ago although when I filmed this it was actually the day before.
Rose Gold & Gray Eye Make-Up For Prom
Rose gold and gray is such a pretty combination and will suit many skin tones. If you decide to re-create it, tag me in your pictures, I'd love to see. I am @nealaolivia on Twitter and Instagram

2 comments:


  1. that was really nice blog what you shared..that collection gives good information..keep update with your blogs..
    makeup in vizag
    best makeup in vizag
    makeup artists in vizag
    makeup studio in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Seeing your Article its looking Awesome
    Thanks for share your valuable information keep update your Blogs.

    Airbrush Makeup

    ReplyDelete