Thursday 25 June 2015

Half-Christmas Make-Up Tutorial

Half-Christmas Make-Up
I know, I know. You don't even want to think about Christmas until October. But this is the (un)official half-way point to Jesus' birthday so why not mark the occasion with some green glitter on the eyes and ruby red lipstick. Put on your favourite festive jumper, watch Bad Santa and decorate your face appropriately. That's what I'm doing for the occasion. 
Half-Christmas Make-Up
This is a recreation of the make-up I wore for Christmas Day last year. Every year I find a way to incorporate Ruby Red pigment into my make-up routine. MAC's Ruby Red pigment is a mandatory part of my make-up routine for every Christmas and the days leading up to it since 2008.
Half-Christmas Make-Up
I love Ruby Red because MAC's Ruby Red pigment is a mandatory part of my make-up routine for every Christmas and the days leading up to it since 2008. My parents went all the way to Orlando just to buy it for me. It means so much to me for that reason. 
Half-Christmas Make-Up
Previously a pro product, Ruby Red pigment was later discontinued but it is now available to buy through the MAC website. Without Ruby Red, my Christmas would not feel the same.
Half-Christmas Make-Up
Check out my Christmas Make-Up Ideas blog post for more Half-Christmas inspiration. 

Products used:
  • Max Factor skin luminizer foundation - Light Ivory
  • Make-Up Academy pro base prime & conceal powder
  • Maybelline color tatoo - Mossy Green
  • Lorac pro  2 palette - Jade, Light Brown, Buff, Beige eyeshadows
  • Too Faced chocolate bar palette - Salted Caramel, White Chocolate eyeshadows
  • Collection glam crystals gel liner - Pizazz
  • Urban Decay moondust eyeshadow - Zodiac
  • Avon suppershock gel eyeliner pencil - Khaki
  • Make-Up Revolution hypocrisy eyeliner pencil - Vice
  • MAC Cosmetics pigment - Ruby Red
  • Lorac 3d liquid lustre - Diamond
  • Lorac pro mascara
  • Maybelline big eyes mascara
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade - Medium Brown
  • Make-Up Academy pro base prime & conceal concealer palette
  • Freedom Make-Up bronzer - Shade 110 Matte
  • W7 candy blush - Orion
  • Make-Up Revolution vivid baked highlighter - Pink Lights
  • Urban Decay naked illuminated highlighter - Aura
  • Make-Up Revolution lip pencil - Vamp
  • MAC Cosmetics lipstick - Ruby Woo
  • MAC Cosmetics lipstick - Lady Danger

No comments:

Post a Comment