Saturday 21 March 2015

Make-Up Forever Flash Palette DUPE Tutorial & Review | Color Block Make-Up

Make-Up Forever Flash Palette DUPE Tutorial | Color Block Make-Up
An entire make-up application done by mixing the colors from the MUFE flash palette dupe. It is called the 'IMagic Fashion 12 in 1 Flash Color Cosmetic Case Make-Up palette for eyes and cheeks' and cost me just £7.15 (has since increased) from eBay - a huge 90% less than the MUFE original which can cost anywhere between £70 and £95. This is such a great palette for nights out and events where you want extra heavy coverage in your foundation. it is also ideal for make-up artists, theatre actors, drag queens and also for those who travel alot and don't mind mixing their colors to get what they need. They are highly pigmented greasepaints which are easy to blend in order to customize your own colors. They gave great coverage but because of the texture I would suggest setting the make-up with a either translucent or similar colored powder if you decide to wear this as an everyday make-up as the product has a tendency to transfer especially on the eyelids. I have spoken so much about this palette that I thought I would show you how to do an entire face of make-up using just this palette.  This was such a fun video to do. Hope you enjoy. 
The colors in this palette are:
  • Gold (shimmer)
  • Coral
  • Turquoise
  • Fuchsia
  • Yellow
  • Brown
  • Silver (shimmer)
  • White
  • Red
  • Bright Blue
  • Leaf Green
  • Black
Make-Up Forever Flash Palette DUPE Tutorial | Color Block Make-Up
Make-Up Forever Flash Palette DUPE Tutorial | Color Block Make-Up
For this make-up I mixed some of these colors together using a stainless steel mixing tray and spatula that I bought from eBay for just £2.73. 

Face:
  • Foundation - I mixed White, Brown, Coral (although I kept calling it peach in the video) and Leaf Green) to create a flesh tone. 
  • Concealer - Same colors as the foundation with an extra bit of White. 
  • Highlight - Same as the foundation but with alot more white. I then mixed Gold and White for the added shimmer on the tops of the cheeks.
  • Contour - Same colors as the foundation but with extra Brown. 
  • Blusher - I mixed Coral, Red and Pink for a nice spring/summer blush color. 
Eyes:
  • Eyebrows - I mixed a small bit of Brown with Black and White to make a taupe shade. 
  • Eyelid Base - I used the leftover foundation as my eye base.
  • Eyeliner - I mixed Pink and Bright Blue to create a vibrant indigo/violet shade. I then set this with a similar colored eyeshadow which was Saturn's Ring from the Celestial palette by Sleek.
  • Lower Lash Line & Bottom Waterline - I mixed Yellow and Leaf Green to make a lime green/chartreuse shade and set it with Thrash from the Electric palette from Urban Decay.
  • Inner Corners - A mixture of White and Gold. 
  • Mascara - I used two mascaras which were Make-Up Revolution's The Viper and Maybelline Big Eyes. 
Lips:
  • Main Color - Same as blusher color with an extra bit of Coral. 
  • Centre Highlight - Same my initial highlight shade before using the Gold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment