Wednesday 19 November 2014

Rituals Sakura Scrub - Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom

Having never tried anything from Rituals before, I was excited to receive their Sakura Scrub from a friend. This one is in the scent 'Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom,' and  it is beautiful. I am tempted to never use another body scrub again. This is like nothing I have ever used before as it buffs away impurities and dead skin, leaving my skin luxuriously soft. That scent - inviting and relaxing without being overwhelming so a the perfect accompaniment to a long hot or soak in bath to help you unwind. Rituals have found the perfect balance of a cleanser and an exfoliator. The sugar grains are enriched in a lightweight oil which hydrates my dry skin.  My dry scalp is the bane of my beauty routine and admittedly, this stuff, although not directed to do so, removed the majority the flaking skin around my hairline. The first time I saw the results of this I had a eureka moment - something which rarely happened with my medicated shampoos. Your skin will thank you for this in the winter months. 
Rituals Sakura Scrub - Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom
RRP: £19.50/$30.49 for 375ml - it is pricey but I am immediately in love with this product and for results like mine, I am shamelessly admit that it is worth it. You can also rest in the knowledge that Rituals put a big emphasis on their ingredients being organic, so you really are paying for a tub of natural Japanese goodness. Goodbye money, hello gorgeous skin. 
Rituals Sakura Scrub - Organic Rice & Cherry Blossom
UK & Ireland availability: House Of FraserDebenhams, John Lewis
USA availability: Barneys
International availability: Bath & Unwind

No comments:

Post a Comment