Monday 24 November 2014

The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur

I'm not one for make-up primers as I don't have the skin complaints which primers claim to help combat. I am dry/combination and unless foundation is made from cooking oil and raw eggs, foundations tend to sit well on my skin throughout the day. The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur is a primer that has began to pique my interest on my  feelings on primers. 
The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur

The Body Shop says:
This all-new face perfector blurs imperfections, giving you flawless photo-perfect skin in an instant! With Community Fair Trade marula oil.
  • Shine Controlling 12h
  • Reduces appearance of pores
  • Blemish Hiding
  • Complexion Unifying
  • Make-up Extending
    The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur
I say:
This white gel formulation instantly changes the texture of my complexion. When applied to the skin, it smoothes out the appearance and blurs impurities, hence the name. It also makes the skin feel like velvet, prepping it for make-up application.
The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur
I prefer to use this on the areas I need help to control shine. For me, those areas are the space between my eyebrows and the bridge of my nose as these are the parts of my face that look somewhat more glossy during the days I wear foundation. I love what this product does to my nose in particular as pores are less visible, making foundation a dream to apply.
The Body Shop All-In-One Instablur

RRP £14

No comments:

Post a Comment