Wednesday 10 September 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

Hi! Long time, no write/read. I can begin with apologies and reasons as to why I have been M.I.A on here but I suppose I was feeling a little overwhelmed with media platforms and a little uninspired.. So I am reigniting the passion for make-up and focusing on just a handful of social profiles (mainly YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Blogger) and starting a mini series on here and Instgram. 

Inspired by the 2004 Lindsey Lohan hit (you know what's coming as LiLo has so far only had a solo masterpiece and you have probably read the title of this post), Mean Girls, I have decided to begin an array of looks where the main focus of the look is pink. I will upload these each Wednesday via Blogger and Instagram but make sure to subscribe to my blog as more pictures will be featured here than any other platform. I may in the future recreate some looks on YouTube if they are requested. If you want to get involved please hashtag your pictures with #OnWednesdaysWeWearPink, #OWWWP and #NealaOlivia. Please also include my name @NealaOlivia on Twitter and Instagram, that way I will be sure to see all your wonderful creations. 

So here is the first look, a blown out matte neon pink eye with a shimmer centre.The full list of products will be listed at the end of this post. 

#OnWednesdaysWeWearPink
#OnWednesdaysWeWearPink
I also wanted to look like I had Ariana Grande hair. Yes, I am aware there is a significant age gap. Who cares. If you love it, do it. Plus I'm pretty sure she stole my primary school hair style. Thanks mum, I always knew you would start a trend, even if it didn't catch for another twenty years. 
#OnWednesdaysWeWearPink
#OnWednesdaysWeWearPink

Face:
Chanel vitalumiere foundation - Limpide/Nude
Collection lasting perfection concealer - Fair
Illamasqua blusher - Disobey
Accessorize baked bronzer - Bermuda
Illamasqua blusher - Nymph
MAC pigments - Kitschmas, Golden Lemon, Universal Mix (mixed together for silver pink highlight)

Eyes & Brows:
Sleek brow kit - Dark
Urban Decay Electric palette - Savage
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - Limit (to help blend Savage above and in the crease)
MAC pigments - Kitschmas, Golden Lemon, Universal Mix (mixed together for silver pink highlight in the centre of the lid and lower lash line)


Lips:
L'oreal colour riche lipstick - Cheryl's Nude
Barry M lip gloss - Toffee
MAC pigments - Kitschmas, Golden Lemon, Universal Mix (mixed together for silver pink highlight above the Cupid's bow and on the very centre of the lips)
MAC lip pencil - Spice

#OnWednesdaysWeWearPink 
#OWWWP
#NealaOlivia 

No comments:

Post a Comment