Tuesday 17 June 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette Tutorial

I'm ashamed to say that I have never used the Urban Decay Electric palette since this first tutorial. Must do more looks with it especially for the upcoming summer months. Read my full review here and check out the alternatives which I have listed for you. I think this is a really fun, bright look for those who love to incorporate colour into their make-up routine.

The look I created around the Electric palette. 
 Click the link below to see how I created this summer BBQ look. 

Eye close-up 1. 
Eye close-up 2. 
Revlon Matte Balm in 'Showy' paired with Barry M lipgloss in 'Bubblegum.'
All the products I used. 
Products include:
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin - 0.5
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo - Tenacious Teal/Turquoise Forever
  • Urban Decay Electric palette - Fringe, Chaos, Slowburn
  • MAC Reflects Bronze
  • Milani Sunset Duo Blush & Bronzer - 02 Sunset Strip
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder - 001 Traslucent
  • MAC Reflects Duo Purple (accidentally deleted the clip where I used this on the mobile lid)
  • MAC impeccable eyebrow pencil - Taupe
  • Maybelline Brow Drama - Dark Brown
  • Kiko Rock Attraction Bronzer - Steady Honey
  • Collection Lasting Perfection concealer - 01 Fair
  • Sleek Blush By 3 - Californ.I.A (O.C and Newport Peach)
  • MeMeMe Beat The Blues Illuminator - Oyster Gold
  • MAC lip prep & prime
  • Revlon Matte Balm - Showy
  • Barry M lipgloss wand - 05 Bubblegum


No comments:

Post a Comment