Wednesday 5 February 2014

I Love... Mango & Papaya Body Butter

Oh yum! 

If I could sum up this product in two words, the above introduction would be it. This body butter is by I Love Cosmetics and often stylised as I Love... on their packaging. I am avid fan of The Body Shop range of body butters, but not their £13 pricetag. I especially love their Mango and Strawberry scented butters and their Vitamin E butter. I was resisting buying more as I have other bath and body products to use up. But then I went shopping in Superdrug last weekend for hair dye and spotted this tub of exotic deliciousness among the remaining scents including Raspberry & Blackberry, Coconut & Cream, Vanilla & Almond and Strawberries & Cream. I couldn't resist trying out I Love... Mango & Papaya, especially as it was on offer for £1.48 (usual RRP £2.99). I bought three (two for me, one for mum) and first tried it yesterday morning before heading to university. I applied the butter to my legs, arms and décolletage before continuing with my regular routine. During yesterday's lecture, and forgetting about my new purchase, I couldn't help but notice a curiously fresh fragrance radiating in the room. This unfamiliar bouquet was even overpowering my daytime perfume and everywhere I went, this essence followed. It was only when I applied it again this morning that I realised that it was, in fact, this inexpensive yet invigoratingly perfumed bath product.  
There are no quotes on body butter.
Although, I'm not new to the I Love... range of bath and body skincare, I am new to this particular product. I have previously used their hand wash and now discontinued scents of their body butters. 

I Love... says:

"Feel refreshed with a burst of juicy mango and succulent papaya. Coconut and Shea butter leave your skin gorgeously nourished & silky soft, while my gorgeous perfume leaves your skin beautifully fragranced."

I say, I love I Love... Mango & Papaya and almost agree with their statement on this butter. Admittedly, The Body Shop Vitamin E butter leaves my skin feeling softer but for the price, the smooth texture and energizing aroma, I Love... is unbeatable. 
Smells good enough to eat.
Oh yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment